6 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

General Information About The Book ''Holes''

''Holes'' was published by the autor Louis Sachar in 1998.The first publisher was Farrar,Straus and Giroux.As a novel for children and teenagers it won some awards.These are National Book Award for Young People's Literature (U.S -1998) and Newbery Medal(1999).Moreover there is a film ''Holes'',which is based on the book.

I haven't watched the film yet,but I think I will watch it in a few days,because most of my classmates recommend me the film.Althought I haven't finished the book yet,I really liked it,so the film must be awesome =) The IMDb rating of the film is 7.0,but we all know that,sometimes ratings don't reflect the truth.I watched some films in holiday(with english subtitles :D) and they dont' have such good ratings,but I really liked them.These films are Fight Club,Never Back Down and Green Street Hooligans.They are must-seen.


1 yorum:

  1. I've watched the film before I read the book but after reading I think the film isn't as good as the book. The director is successful about content details but not about appearance and speechs of the persons.

    YanıtlaSil